Samstag, 23. Juni 2012

#32

My heart beats so fast, so loud. I wanna fall !
I see him direcly before my eyes. His View is so strong.You might think he would be able to look through me. He smiles.
He comes to me and gives me a hug.We go in a room, where all of the fucking bitches sit and smoke and drink. My mind's going to be small. I wanna hid in their faces ! They made me cry so often in past. I don't want to stay in the rom, but i have to. I sit next to him.  My best friend fall next to me in my arms, she ist so alcoholic. Her boyfriend puts his arm on her, she loves him so much.
We go out, in the garden.We smoke. Weed. I fell so high.
I just fall down, i lay on the ground. My kneed hurt tuen, but i laugh.
I go to him und cudding me on his side. I smell  his scent. We go to bed und we're fighting for the blanket. hahaa.
Now it's 2 o'clock p.m. I lay in his arms and he kiss me. I kiss him.
We smile and he whisspers  I love you.


Leider nur ein schöner Traum, ne ?  ___

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen